As a nutrition & health major, you have many options post graduation! Our curriculum offers a lot of flexibility for you to choose courses to supplement the required curriculum.
We are here to help you plan your academic experience preparing you to pursue professional health programs, graduate school, and careers in industry, including:
- Medical school (MD or DO)
- Physician's Assistant school (PA)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Doctorate of Science (PhD)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Research and development of innovative food or beverage product
Get a Minor, Dual Degree, or Double Major in Nutrition
Do you want to incorporate the study of nutrition into your University of Illinois experience? Consider one of the following:
- Add a Nutrition Minor
- Consider a dual degree or double major in Human Nutrition
Schedule an appointment with a FSHN advisor to learn more!