As a human nutrition major, you have many options post graduation! Our curriculum offers a lot of flexibility for you to choose courses to supplement the required curriculum.
We are here to help you plan your academic experience preparing you for:
- Medical school (MD)
- Physician's Assistant (PA)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Doctorate of Science (PhD)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Research and development of innovative food or beverage product
Get a Minor, Dual Degree, or Double Major in Nutrition
Do you want to incorporate the study of nutrition into your University of Illinois experience? Consider one of the following:
Schedule an appointment with a FSHN advisor to learn more!